Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 107.7 The End Preformance

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can anyone tell me what Date this was recorded. I'm orgainizing my recent mp3's, and trying to date everthing. I searched on http://www.1077theend.com/ , but coudlnt' find a date. Also was "Story of My Life" the only song released from this endsession? Thats all I have. Or were there other tracks/interviews released?

    Thanks in Advance!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also can someone tell me if the 9-16-04 Cell Phone Interview with Mike that was posted on here is also an interview (call-in) with 107.7 the end Seattle Radio Station?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esn212's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2004
    Posts
    293
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it was the tenth, but cant say for sure.

  4. #4
    59Finz
    Guest 59Finz's Avatar

    Post

    I saw both the Seattle shows on the 11th & 12th. Before the 2nd show, I went down to see them at Tower Records but for the life of me I can't remember when the end session was ? I'll ask around otherwise good luck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •